Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ah back in the Mountain West


Well, I'm moving to Provo today... I came to California, but couldn't find any work. So, with just a couple of hours of online searching I was able to find work and set up interviews in Provo, so off I go. Oh and just a little note on the plus side... I get to see Megan in 4 days instead of 4 months. Yeah, that's a plus... A HUGE PLUS!!! I miss her so bad. And because of all these changes, we get to move up the date too!!! YAY!!! We are having some trouble finding a place to live, so if you have any idea of any open places... let us know. (though, I think that Megan is the only one who reads this). So, just after a 13 hours car ride and 10 days in California, I get to make an 11 hour drive and go live in Provo, but all worth it. I wish I could have just gone straight from Rexburg to Provo and saved the gas. It was good to see my dad and brothers though. So, I guess that was a plus. I'm excited to get down there. Welp, more later when I actually have a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home