Friday, April 25, 2008

Good News!


Well, it's official! Megan and I changed our date to the 18thof June! We got really blessed with some housing over the summer and everything else was movable, even the honeymoon, we're excited about that one. I was even blessed with a job at Cold Stone! We are eternally grateful for the blessing we have received today. Everyone that we would talk to about our problems just kept telling us, "Everything will work out." and it's not that we didn't have the faith, it's just that we had so many plans fall through. We are just so thankful to all those that had faith the it would work out just right. And especially grateful to our Heavenly Father who loves us very much and we will continue to show Him that same love. So, most of the plans are made we just need to get everything else prepared. Not too much though. It was definitely a good day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Yeah. Congratulations. I"m excited for you. I love coldstone. So if I'm ever in the Provo area, will you hook me up with some? We're still friends, right? Well, sounds like things are going well for you. Isn't it great when you know what you're supposed to do and everything falls into place when you go for that thing. GOod luck. Check me and my family out at beardallsfarm.blogspot.com. THis is Callie (Rigby) btw.

May 26, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home