Saturday, May 31, 2008

I know I know Too Long...


Well, it's been a while hasn't it? I'm still in Provo with Megan, well living at my sisters' and Megan is only a mile or so away. It's been a good summer so far. I'm 28 now and feel about the same. I got some really cool stuff for my birthday, a hand crank popcorn popper, a really nice circular saw, a sweet camping set and Violin from my dear Megan. The wedding plans are coming along. Still need to meet with my bishop so I can actually get married. We have got all of our announcements out in the mail and everything else is pretty much planned and ready to go. Now we wait, 2 1/2 more weeks!!! I don't know if I can wait that long. On a different topic, I did quit my job at Coldstone. I could work with 16 year old managers. It was driving me insane when I would work as hard as I could and they would sit in the back texting and not doing anything at all. So a week later Megan happened to get a job at Boondocks Fun Center in Draper and I applied too and got the job there too. We've been there for about 2 weeks now and it is a much better job, atmosphere and pay. Well, that's enough for now. I love you... DEAR!!! (inside joke)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home